Join fellow students of Marketing and Digital Transformation programme at Vlerick Business School in solving real business problems in close collaboration with cutting-edge companies and visit the European headquarters of major online marketing companies such as LinkedIn, Oracle and Google during the digital marketing trip.
Practice your skills during an intensive 3-month market research project, within a company of your choice, or show your sales expertise with our Vlerick Sales Club.
Masters in Marketing & Digital Transformation graduates are well prepared for careers in:
- International FMCG companies such as P&G, Unilever, Nestlé, Coca-Cola and AB Inbev
- Key areas in marketing, e.g. marketing strategy, digital advertising, branding strategy, sales, and strategic marketing planning
- A wide variety of roles, such as product and brand manager, digital advertising strategist, market analyst, key-account and customer relationship manager, sales manager, category manager
- Marketing Strategy & Digitalisation
- Digital Business Models
- Branding Strategy & Tactics
- B2B Marketing in the Digital Age
- E-commerce & Omnichannel Retail
- Sales & Service Innovation
- Managing Customer Experience & Technology Trends
- Sustainability & Digital Business Ethics
- Digital Marketing Skills
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 3 other Masters in Marketing in Belgium
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institution
For candidates studying outside of Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institutionOR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor* degree from a recognized institution
* For some degrees, there may be additional requirements such as work experience, other (academic) qualifications or additional tests.
International16100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA16100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16100 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Gent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.