The Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering at San Diego State University prepares students to work toward more advanced degrees, or to work in today's complex and competitive industry that shapes our society. Our program values the diverse perspectives of students, providing an evolving curriculum tailored to the needs of industry and society. Students have the opportunity to work with faculty on multidisciplinary emerging research areas (Faculty Research)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nonmetallic Materials
- Mechanics of Composite Structures
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering Topics
- Solar Energy Conversion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 552 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.