The system approach is also demonstrated by the program being a joint initiative of five departments.
With no other comparable programs in Europe, the Master of Automotive Technology programme from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) offers you an outstanding starting point for a successful career in the automotive industry.
The automotive industry is showing great interest in engineers applying a systems approach. R&D employees will become essential over the next few years. The program's multidisciplinary character prepares you perfectly for working in the automotive industry, and in related sectors using a similar background such as mechatronics and aerospace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Autonomous driving & embedded software
- Vehicle dynamics control
- Automotive human factors
- Internal combustion engines and future fuels
- Electric & hybrid vehicles and transmission
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We strongly advise that you apply as soon as possible and ensure that your complete application arrives at TU/e by mid April at the latest.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Expertise of the candidate will be assessed in the following topics:
- Mathematics Fundamentals, Calculus (including differentiation, integration, differential equations, vector calculus), Linear Algebra
- Dynamics, Signals, Systems, and Control (including signal processing, modeling, Euler-Lagrange equations,identification, control design and system integration)
- Computer Programming (including algorithms, scientific computing, numerical optimization, MATLAB/C++ programming)
- Electromechanics and Power Electronics (including electronic circuits and electromagnetics)
- Construction and Design (including design principles and solutions, dynamic and thermo-mechanical behavior, compensation mechanisms).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Various scholarships are open to students wishing to follow a Master's program at Eindhoven University of Technology. A requirement of most scholarships is that you have been admitted to a Master's program before you may apply to the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.