Aerospace Engineering students at San José State University research, design, and develop high-speed transportation vehicles, such as airplanes, spacecraft, space stations, planetary vehicles, and space probes.
Approximately half of all aerospace engineers work in the aerospace industry (e.g. Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, Cessna, etc.), 15% work for government agencies (e.g. NASA, Department of Defense, etc.), and the rest work in engineering services, research, testing, and navigation functions. Aerospace engineers also work in industries not associated with aerospace, such as automotive industries, where they work to improve the aerodynamics of automobiles. Students in our program have opportunities to participate in international hands-on design-build-fly competitions or work with engineers from local industry to design-build-test and launch microsatellites into space. The BS Aerospace Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Structures and Materials
- Trajectory Optimization in Aerospace Systems
- Hypersonics and Reentry Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 106 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- Candidates must meet all the university admission requirements. Students can be admitted in either classified or conditionally classified standing.
- To be admitted to classified standing, a student must possess a BSAE degree or related (e.g. aeronautical engineering, astronautical engineering, space engineering, etc.) from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 2.6 or better in the last 60 units.
- Students may be admitted with conditionally classified standing if they have a BS degree in any engineering discipline or science from an accredited institution.
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.