The M.S.N. Online Nurse Leader Program from Ohio University's students will learn best practices in nursing leadership, policy, informatics, administration and quality improvement. They will apply knowledge and practice leadership skills to drive change in today’s dynamic healthcare environment.
Nurse Leader program Highlights:
- Quick completion in just 5 semesters (30 credit hours)
- 100% online (no on-campus visits)
- Spring and fall semester start dates
- 400 practicum hours in a leadership role in a health-care facility
- Fall semester start date: Nursing program application deadlines are earlier than general Ohio University's Graduate College deadlines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Systems and Organizations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Informatics for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Health Policy and Advocacy for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Administration
- Project Planning and Evaluation for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Nursing program application deadlines are earlier than general Graduate College deadlines.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 258 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Resident of, and hold an active RN license, in approved states;
- Official college transcripts;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- Professional Goals Statement: 3-5 page academic essay.
International531 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 531 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National531 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 531 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State512 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 512 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.