Provide an interdisciplinary, international, intercultural (3Is) Master’s course for highly-motivated students from a diverse range of educational, cultural and professional backgrounds.
Deliver high-quality 3Is education in the space domain and associated areas which both enhances students’ knowledge, skills and effectiveness and offers them the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Maintain, promote and build productive links with the global space community, including ISU alumni, and use these to provide a contemporary ‘real world’ dimension to the program.
Produce graduates capable of contributing effectively and holding responsible positions within the global space sector.
The Space Studies programme offered by the International Space University is structured as a one- or two-year program. The first year is essentially a taught one and is delivered primarily at the ISU Central Campus in Strasbourg. Some students will take only this year and graduate with an a Master of Space Studies. During the first year, students who perform at an appropriate level may apply for the second ‘thesis year’ in which they perform a single extended piece of research or scholarly activity, either at ISU, or an appropriate host institution. These students will graduate with an MSc in Space Studies and Thesis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Space
- Interdisciplinary Space Studies
- Team Project
- Individual Project
- Space Propulsion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAstronomy & Space Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent, including 3 years of studies as a minimum, awarded by an accredited university.
- Preference is given to applicants holding higher academic degrees and to applicants with professional experience in industry, government agencies or academic institutions.
- Language Requirements: courses are carried out exclusively in English, and all applicants to ISU programs must demonstrate that they are sufficiently proficient in English to follow classes and to conduct project work.
- The TOEFL certificate can eventually be replaced by a letter from a professor or employer who can assess your level in English.
International25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.