The Masters in Marketing at the University of St Andrews is a one-year taught programme run by the School of Management.
- The programme focuses on the role of marketing within organisations and the wider global context within which they work. Upon completion of this programme you will have an integrated and critically aware understanding of marketing and organisations and be ready to take an effective role within them.
- This programme has been approved and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing to provide entry onto the CIM's Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
- Marketing practitioners from industry and academic are invited as guest speakers on a regular basis to speak to take part in the programme, speak to students and lead master classes.
- Students have the opportunity to go on an annual marketing-related field trip.
Alumni from the Masters in Marketing and more generally from other Masters programmes in the School of Management have secured employment in the fields of general management, marketing and brand management, accountancy, investment analysis, fund administration and other aspects of the financial services industry.
Graduates from the Masters in Marketing have taken up roles in a wide variety of organisations in the public and private sector including:
- Forum for the Future
- Deloitte and Touche
- Procter and Gamble
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Alternative Investment
- Creative Marketing Communications
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity
- Ethics, Organisations and Management
- Financial Systems
- International Financial Management
- International Marketing
- Leadership in Organisations
- Managing Natural Resources
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 375 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A good 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in business, marketing or a related subject from the UK or the equivalent international qualification
- personal statement explaining why you have chosen the programme, why this subject is important to you and why you have applied to study at the University of St Andrews in particular (500 words)
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- evidence of English language proficiency (required if English is not your first language).
International23090 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23090 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11420 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11420 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.