The Master of Science Program in Biomedical Sciences at Jefferson (Philadelphia University and Thomas Jefferson University) prepares graduates for positions in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or medical toxicology, such as:
- Managers of clinical laboratories
- Research associates
- Research scientists
Graduates of the program have been accepted into PhD and professional doctoral programs.
The program may be completed on a part-time or accelerated (coursework) schedule over a period of 1.5 to four years. Courses are offered late afternoon/early evening and meet once per week, allowing students the flexibility to work while taking classes or devote their full attention to their studies. Flexibility is the key.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Topics in Biomedical Chemistry
- Biostatistical Methods of Data Analysis
- Basic Sciences Seminar
- Lab Techniques-Molecular Biology
- Principles of Cell Biology
- Master's Research
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine View 223 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application - Jefferson College of Biomedical Sciences (JCBS) application, TJAPP, is managed through a central application service which collects all of the application materials. The application fee is $50.00 and needs to be submitted by credit card
- Essay/Statement - Submit a personal statement/essay describing your reasons for applying to the MS program and Thomas Jefferson University. Detail your research experience and areas of interest regarding research and professional objectives.
- Official Transcripts - Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities they have attended.
International1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.