The aerospace engineering graduate program at Missouri S&T offers multiple opportunities for collaboration on research and study.
You will get the benefit of working with the brightest minds in academia and industry. Our graduate students become leaders in their field whether it be in the corporate world, government agencies or higher education.
Non-thesis master's and certificate programs are also available for those wanting to update and enhance their technical skills. All programs and certificates are available to distance students.
Career in Aerospace Engineering program at Missouri University of Science and Technology
- As an aerospace engineer, you can choose from a wide variety of careers, including research, design and development, field service, marketing, software development and teaching.
- Most aerospace engineers work directly within the aerospace industry designing and developing flight-worthy aircraft.
- Commercial aerospace engineers
- Spacecraft designers
- Inspectors and compliance officers
- Mechanical engineers and drafters
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Problems
- Special Topics
- Intermediate Thermofluid Mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Hypersonic Flow
- Finite Element Analysis
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Priority Application Deadlines
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1164 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A submitted online application
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts (in English) from all colleges and universities attended. All unofficial copies of transcripts and scores can be uploaded to your online application for S&T to review. Upon arrival on campus, you must request that an official copy of your transcript(s) to be sent to us directly from your previous university’s registrar's office and all official scores reported directly from the respective testing agency. Once we receive the official documents, we will verify them. If there are any discrepancies between the unofficial documents you submitted, Missouri S&T will withdraw your admission and you will not be allowed to apply to S&T in the future.
- A statement of purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
International23520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23520 USD per year during 12 months.
National22170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22170 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7840 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Missouri City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.