The Civil and Environmental Engineering program offered by University of Nevada, Reno prepares graduates to work as civil and environmental engineers in private practice or in the public sector. Graduates will have the necessary educational background to become licensed professional engineers as civil engineers or environmental engineers in accordance with the provisions of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
Graduates with M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering from University of Nevada, Reno will gain abilities to:
- apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering,
- design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data,
- design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Earthquake and structural engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Pavements/materials engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Environmental engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 370 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Online application.
- Official transcripts from every institution attended for a complete history. of your education.
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Statement of purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Admission to the M.S. or Ph.D. program requires a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field such as biology, chemistry, math or physics. Other disciplines will be considered provided prerequisite courses in math, science and basic engineering are completed.
International21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
National21006 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21006 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5352 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5352 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Reno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.