We offer a two-year program in Communication and Storytelling Studies at the East Tennessee State University with option for longer spans for part-time students. Students have opportunities to learn from practicing professionals and have the option to create a capstone project, write comprehensive exams, or write a thesis.
- Our faculty bring diverse talents, experiences, and credentials to our teaching environments to bridge theoretical and applied knowledge.
- As mentors, we work individually with every student to craft a program of study that helps each one meet their personal, professional, and intellectual goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Communication Theory
- Foundations of Storytelling Performance
- Advanced Solo Performance
- History of Performance Traditions
- Communication Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 480 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- At least a 3.0 overall undergraduate grade point average.
- A writing sample or GRE test scores that indicate strong potential for success in our program.
- Three letters that recommend admission to graduate study and that sufficiently evidence the applicant's potential for success in the Communication & Storytelling Studies program.
- The strength of an application essay (personal statement) that discusses both interest and fit.
International51912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1442 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State21636 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 601 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Johnson City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.