The Materials and Nanotechnology program at North Dakota State University includes a series of required MNT core courses; additional elective courses; written and oral preliminary examinations; a doctoral dissertation based on independent, original research in the area of materials and nanotechnology; and a final oral examination of the dissertation.
Materials & Nanotechnology students are able pursue a master's degree under either the Plan A - Master's Thesis or the Plan C - Culminating Experience option. Each option requires a minimum of 30 graduate credits with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials Characterization
- Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
- Physical Properties of Materials
- Preparing Future Researchers
- Molecular Modeling
- Materials Synthesis Processing
- Graduate Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 255 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- The program in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials is open to qualified graduates of universities and colleges of recognized standing.
- Students with a degree in the disciplines of chemistry, engineering, material science and engineering, physics, polymer science, polymer engineering, or related fields will be considered for admission.
International19650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 655 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 561 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 374 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fargo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.