Why study Economics - Corporate Finance and Control programme at Radboud University
- This specialisation does not just look at raising and investing money, but also at controlling this process with proper financial accounting and reporting, governance and risk management.
- The specialisation pays special attention to global aspects of corporate finance, preparing students for a highly international career. You will be part of a new generation of finance professionals, who understand the economic and managerial implications of their decisions in the light of modern institutional and behavioural insights.
- Real-world case scenarios, guest-speakers and the very latest theories on current events, will contribute to you becoming a professional that upon graduating immediately attracts the attention of potential employers.
Our graduates have the necessary knowledge and skills to become financial manager, financial controller, or business consultant in multinational companies as well as small and medium sized enterprises. Careers as financial analyst, investment manager or general manager – thanks to your background in corporate finance and financial accounting – are also well within your reach.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Markets
- Methods of Empirical Analysis
- Pluralisms in Economics
- Accounting and Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Risk Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance and Control
- Master’s Thesis in Corporate Finance and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- 1 April: Final deadline
- 1 July: Final deadline
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Auditing View 79 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Your admission into this programme depends on your previous education. You are admissible if you have a completed:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a similar (or related) field from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your degree must be equivalent to a Dutch Research University diploma.
- Proficiency in English
- A list of all courses you have taken, are taking and are planning to take including course content, number of hours and literature used.
- Sworn translations of diploma and grades if documents are in a language other than Dutch, English or German.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.