You will learn about international standards of financial accounting and reporting methods, corporate finance and governance, firm valuation, mergers and acquisitions, as well as risk management and other advanced topics in corporate finance.
Future career opportunities
- Financial manager
- Financial controller
- Business consultant in multinational companies as well as Dutch companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Markets
- Societal Challenges in Economics
- Methods of Empirical Analysis
- Accounting and Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Risk Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Auditing View 65 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Radboud University and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The Master’s in Economics is accessible for students with a completed Bachelor's Degree in the field of Economics from another research university with a fair number of courses in your preferred specialisation. Your Degree must be equivalent to a Dutch research university diploma. This will be evaluated once you complete your formal application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2314 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2314 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nijmegen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We have a number of scholarships available only for international Master’s students. You can find the full list, including details about eligibility requirements and how to apply, on the university's website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.