The Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences graduate program at the University of Georgia will provide the academic, research, and administrative resources necessary to meet the program goals:
- Give students a strong foundation in modern pharmaceutical and biomedical science disciplines and application to drug discovery and development.
- Give students depth of knowledge and technical training in their area of study.
- Develop a strong work ethic and time management skills in graduate students.
- Teach students to speak and write about their research clearly and convincingly.
- Teach students to critically evaluate data and results in the scientific literature.
- Promote a rigorous academic and research environment in which students will add to the current knowledge in their fields.
- Prepare students for a career in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries, or for advanced graduate or medical degrees.
- Organic Chemistry for Drug Design and Development
- Robotics in Drug Discovery and Toxicology
- Computation Approaches in Drug Discovery and Toxicology
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Trials Design and Management
- Biostatistics Appl for Pharm Biotech Ind
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 355 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Graduate students are admitted to the PBS department MS program based on the graduate committee’s assessment of their ability to succeed in the graduate program, their compatibility with the research opportunities in the department, and the commitment of a PBS faculty member to serve as their major professor and faculty advisor.
- Key factors considered are: prior research experience; evidence of work ethic and commitment to biomedical research; evidence of appropriate educational background; grade point average; English language exam scores (for international applicants); references (particularly from laboratory supervisors); research interests of available faculty mentors; other requirements of the Graduate School and special considerations of the Departmental Graduate Program Committee.
International24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
National24676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24676 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8698 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.