The Psychology - Quantitative Psychology sequence at Illinois State University provides critical foundation preparation for advanced graduate study and can facilitate entry into careers in community college teaching or in the business-industrial sector.
The objectives of the sequence include building a solid foundation of basic psychological principles that help students to understand and explain human behavior. Students are trained to be adept at using computers and technology in data collection, management, and analysis based on a proficiency in common statistical software packages as well as using the Internet in data collection and analysis.
The master's degree can be completed in two years with full-time enrollment on campus.
Quantitative Psychology Professional Seminar
Independent Research For The Master's Thesis
Covariance Structure Modeling
Research & Practice In I/O-Social Psychology
- Cognitive & Behavioral Sciences Pro-Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences View 1270 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university prior to fall admission
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
- You must have a 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework or 3.0 GPA for 9 hours of graduate coursework.
- Include a curriculum vitae or resume that lists your experience. This can be paid or unpaid experience, internships, volunteer work, etc.
- Personal Statement
- Provide the names and email addresses for three individuals who will write a letter of recommendation for you.
- Writing Sample (Optional)
International13408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 838 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 404 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.