Communication at Illinois State University emphasis is on the application of scholarly knowledge to evaluate and solve social problems. We also promote a passion for intellectual and theoretical discovery that transcends career objectives and course expectations.
Graduates of our nationally recognized program pursue careers in college teaching, training and development, human and employee relations, public relations, media management, media relations, and community relations. Many go on to complete Ph.D. degrees in communication.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication Criticism
- Controversy And Contemporary Society
- Freedom Of Speech And Press
- Broadcast History
- Digital Post Production
- Social Dynamics Of Communication Technologies
- Motion Graphics And Visual Effects
- Mass Media: Cultural Criticism And Problems
- Campaign Communication And Message Design
- Theory And Research In Small Group Communication
- Theory And Research In Persuasion
- Theory And Research In Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Human Communication And The Aging Process
- Advanced Writing For Mass Media
- Documentary Production On Social And Political Issues
- International Public Relations
- Executive Speechwriting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 550 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
A student applying to a master's program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present official transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned.
International17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17651 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17651 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State9676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9676 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.