Statistics from University of Missouri - Columbia has ongoing collaborative programs across disciplines such as biostatistics, bioinformatics, economics, atmospheric science, psychology and with the Missouri Department of Conservation.
Graduates with Statistics from University of Missouri - Columbia will:
- be investigating statistical problems in the fields of ecology, genetics, economics, meteorology, wildlife management, epidemiology, AIDS research, geophysics and climatology
- gain knowledge in various areas of probability and statistics, both theoretical and applied
- conduct cooperative and interdisciplinary research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biostatistics and Clinical Trials
- Applied Survival Analysis
- Applied Spatial Statistics
- Categorical Data Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Consulting
- Statistical Theory of Bioinformatics
- Bayesian Analysis
- Statistical Computation and Simulation
- Theory of Linear Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Fall deadline for regular MA track: January 15Fall deadline for applied MA track: March 30
DisciplinesStatistics Bioinformatics Genetics View 408 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 in math and statistics courses to enter master’s program
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or University in related area
- Undergraduate courses in statistics are recommended but not required.
- Before entering the graduate program, a student should have a background that includes three semesters of calculus (or equivalent), one semester of matrix theory, and at least one post-calculus course in probability and statistics. Some required courses at the 7000 level not taken as an undergraduate may be taken for graduate credit as part of the graduate program.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- 3 letters of recommendation (use departmental form or submit through the Graduate School online application)
- Personal Statement
- GRE score report
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 12 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.