Within the context of a land grant institution, the mission of Social Work from University of Missouri - Columbia reflects the University of Missouri’s tightly interlocked missions of teaching, research, outreach, and economic development.
The Master of Social Work (MSW) Program prepares graduates for leadership in professional social work practice within the areas of Advanced Clinical Social Work Practice or Policy, Planning and Administration in Human Services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Policy and Service Delivery in Social Work
- Social Work Skills
- Large Group Theory
- Management of a Social Agency
- Evaluative Research in Social Work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- MSW Regular Standing (on-campus) - Fall Semester - rolling admission March 1
- MSW Regular Standing (online) - Summer semester- rolling admission March 1
DisciplinesSocial Work View 382 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Personal statement (see department instruction)
- Resume or CV
- Three letters of reference from persons who can address the applicant’s intellectual ability and interpersonal skills, potential for graduate education, and potential for professional social work practice through observation in an educational or work (paid or volunteer) setting. Letters of reference should not be submitted from friends or family.
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- GPA Score: 3.0
International24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 24 months.
National24313 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24313 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Online tuition: 11,962 USD/ year
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.