By the end of the first year, each student is paired with a faculty advisor based on research interests and availability. Our department advisors provide guidance for students throughout their academic career, from course selection to research development.
Our students are regularly recognized for exceptional academic achievement and research efforts through various awards and scholarships. Other funding opportunities such as teaching assistantships, research assistantships and stipends are also available.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry View 433 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
All applicants must submit:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or GMAT scores, unless otherwise specified by program
- Any program-specific application materials, such as writing or work samples, licenses or certifications, and test scores
- International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) form
- Supporting financial documentation
- Proof of English proficiency (including TOEFL, IELTS and PTE Academic scores)
International24755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24755 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24755 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24755 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13195 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13195 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.