Many Decker students are full-time, registered nurses and attend classes part time.
In the Master of Science program (MS), students select one of four functional roles to pursue as a clinical nurse specialist, administrator, educator or nurse practitioner. Dual roles are also available for additional credit.
The Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) program prepares nurses to respond more efficiently to changes in healthcare delivery and emerging healthcare needs. The DNP focuses on providing leadership for evidence-based practice and will incorporate the advanced practice content currently included in the master's program.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Health Assessment
- Advanced Quantitative Analysis
- Health Care Delivery Systems
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology Across the Lifespan
- Theoretical & Conceptual Analysis
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Adult-Adult-Gerontological Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- All applicants must submit:
- Online application
- Personal statement
- Résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or GMAT scores, unless otherwise specified by program
- Any program-specific application materials, such as writing or work samples, licenses or certifications, and test scores
- International Student Financial Statement (ISFS) form
- Supporting financial documentation
- Proof of English proficiency (including TOEFL, IELTS and PTE Academic scores)
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23100 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23100 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11310 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.