This International Humanitarian Action programme from Ruhr University of Bochum combines scientifically sound theoretical expertise and practical skills; it is supported by the renowned Network on Humanitarian Action (NOHA), which is backed by ten European universities.
Career:Graduates from this degree programme frequently work
- in UN organisations
- in non-governmental organisations
- in governmental organisations
- in international organisations
- in academic and research organisations
... have:experience (internship, volunteering etc.) in the field of humanitarian action or in related fields
... enjoy:interdisciplinary questions and issues in an international environment
... struggle through:interdisciplinary requirements and a labour and time-consuming degree course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Management
- Methodology and Research Methods in Humanitarian Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- University entrance qualification in the original (eg Abitur)
- Valid identity card or passport. Please check the validity before enrollment - invalid / expired identification documents can not be accepted.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.