The MSc Human Resource Management course from University of South Wales will be especially useful if you are seeking a career in HRM or have recently entered HR or line management and are keen to progress your career.
The MSc Human Resource Management also provides you with a postgraduate qualification alongside CIPD accreditation, the professional body for Human Resource Managers, at associate level.
It's flexible - you can gain Postgraduate Certificate after the first stage of the course; Postgraduate Diploma after the second or complete the full Masters degree and obtain CIPD accreditation. This course is also available through Network75, a combined work and study route.
As well as giving you the chance to study for a role within HRM, the HRM masters confers CIPD membership which is often a requirement of appointment and/or promotion in the HR profession.
By achieving this qualification students are demonstrating that they have the skills and drive to maximise their contribution to overall business performance and that they are committed to achieving the highest standard of professionalism within their career.
CIPD qualification is internationally recognised.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic HRM
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Managing Employee Relations
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Regulating the Employment relationship
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Management Business Research Report
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 88 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:2 Honours degree or an equivalent qualification, or in exceptional circumstances, three years’ or more significant managerial experience.
- Holders of CIPD Graduate Membership, or postgraduate qualifications in either HRM or general management, may be entitled to exemptions through the fast-track programme.
- Applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14300 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time UK: £1000 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.