The Master of Science in Information Technology program is designed to provide information system and computer science professionals with essential management skill and knowledge about creating, planning, and organizing, leading and controlling information technology. The program strives to meet the growing global demand for managers who can draw upon a unique combination of technical and managerial skills to assess, manage, and bring advances in information technology in the form of innovative products and services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering
- Database Management Systems
- Performance Evaluation
- Electronic Commerce and Web Site Design
- Software Engineering Management
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Introduction to Voice and Data Security
- Security Risk Analysis
- Secure Network Designs
- Security Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Cyber Law
- Policy Assurance for Infrastructure Assurance
- Information Resource Management
- Secure Software Design
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Principles of Database Management
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Internship in Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 446 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- A degree seeking applicant must meet university wide requirements.
- A complete Graduate Studies application.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended. All international transcripts must be recorded in English or officially translated to English.
- GMAT or GRE tests scores are required.
- A resume is optional.
- Letters of Recommendation are optional.
- A Statement of Purpose is required.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.