In this cohort-based program, you will be part of a dynamic community of professionals. Explore organizational leadership theory and practice, the shift from hierarchical structures to group-based learning, and best practices to promote the creation of adaptive, collaborative work environments.
You will graduate with the capacity to manage, evaluate, and affect rapid change in government, corporate, and nonprofit organizations.
The Organization Development and Knowledge Management program from George Mason University is designed to meet the needs of contemporary society and of organizations undergoing rapid changes and shifting from hierarchical structures to more group-based learning environments.
While focusing on the human and social aspects of organizing, the program also emphasizes the use of collaborative groupware technologies to support interactive learning, knowledge sharing, and knowledge creation.
This unique cohort-based program is offered in a part-time executive format, with classes offered primarily held Friday evenings and Saturdays on alternating weekends.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Organization Development and Knowledge Management
- Group Dynamics and Team Learning
- Social and Organizational Inquiry
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Foundations of Coaching
- Coaching and Organization Development:
- Knowledge Management and Collaborative Work
- Leadership and Social Justice
- Organizational Development Practices
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 149 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International27720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27720 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11736 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11736 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.