Mason’s graduate work in this area emphasizes research as the key to knowledge in both academic and applied settings. The program from George Mason University fosters a peer-oriented environment whereby students collaborate on numerous projects in addition to engaging with faculty members in many different areas of industrial/organizational psychology.
Psychology - Industrial/Organizational informs an array of fields, including personnel selection, quantitative analysis, teams, leadership, work/family issues, and organizational health issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistics
- Quantitative Methods III: Psychological Applications of Regression Techniques
- Psychometric Methods
- Evaluative Research in Psychology
- Survey of Industrial Psychology
- Survey of Organizational Processes
- Training: Psychological Contributions to Theory, Design, and Evaluation
- Techniques in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Issues in Personnel Psychology
- Psychology of Work Motivation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 948 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English
- Verification of English language proficiency.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores
- Other supplemental materials specified by your academic program such as essays, departmental forms, portfolios, or interviews
International1412 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1412 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State524 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 524 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.