The 42 credit-hour program, accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH), is offered on WKU’s campus and in a fully online format. Beyond the required core courses, MPH students work in partnership with their advisor to select electives and tailor a program that meets their professional and academic goals related to public health.
The MPH program is competency-based and focuses on applied and integrative learning. Students are required to successfully complete and defend a capstone project, which could include a thesis, prior to graduation.
- Social and behavioral sciences
- Public health administration
- Environmental health
- Research method
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Public Health View 3667 other Masters in Education in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.