We have a long history of providing quality education and practical experience to our students through community partnerships with organizations such as Kentucky's area development districts, the Legislative Research Commission, and the Center for Local Governments. Graduates go on to serve in a variety of local, state, federal, and nonprofit organizations, and many have successfully pursued doctoral degrees upon graduation from the MPA program.
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This Public Administration degree at Western Kentucky University offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
The program is an accredited member of the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Political Inquiry Analysis
- Ethics and Bureaucracy
- Public Personnel Management
- Seminar in Public Policy Analysis Theoretical
- Problems in National Government
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Environmental Economics & Policy View 127 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
- Take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and have scores sent directly to the WKU Graduate School. (Note: Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher from an accredited undergraduate institution and/or 3 years of relevant work experience in the public sector are exempt from the GRE requirement.)
- Send two (2) letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic or employment experience to email@example.com
- Send Statement of Purpose outlining how the MPA degree will help accomplish career goals and objectives to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send current resume to email@example.com
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 12 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.