Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This Psychology degree at Western Kentucky University offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
- Psychological Science
Western Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Job Analysis and Compensation
- Advanced Research Methods in Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Advanced Training in Business and Industry or
- Equal Employment Opportunity, the Law, and Ethical Considerations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Statistics View 352 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Applicants should have: a statistics and research methodology course; background in psychology; and a minimum GPA of 2.75 with 3.0 in psychology courses (no specific GAP score is required). Applicants should submit GRE scores, three letters of recommendation, transcripts, a psychological science department application form, a 500-word personal statement describing professional interests and career goals, and the Graduate School application form. An interview may be required. Applicants to the psychological science concentration must identify one or more research mentors with whom they wish to work. Although there are no formal minimum GRE scores, admission is competitive. The average GRE scores of recently admitted students are approximately 153 (V) and 148 (Q). Applications should be received by March 1st for priority consideration.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 24 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.