There are two options MHA options for candidates who meet the admission requirements: the traditional or residential MHA program and the online Executive MHA program. Both programs consist of 42 semester hours but with different admission requirements as shown below.
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This degree offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
- Fundamentals of Health Care Financial Management
- Independent Investigation in Health Care Administration
- Strategic Management & Marketing of Health Services
- Health Care Quality and Accountability
- Managerial Finance for Health Services
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Health Management Health Sciences View 1069 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.