There are two options Health Administration options for candidates who meet the admission requirements: the traditional or residential MHA program and the online Executive MHA program. Both programs consist of 42 semester hours but with different admission requirements as shown below.
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This degree at Western Kentucky University offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
Western Kentucky University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Health Care Financial Management
- Independent Investigation in Health Care Administration
- Strategic Management & Marketing of Health Services
- Health Care Quality and Accountability
- Managerial Finance for Health Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesStatistics Health Management Health Sciences View 360 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Students from various undergraduate backgrounds, who meet the university graduate admissions requirements, including a 2200 GAP score (the product of GRE and overall undergraduate GPA) or the equivalent required for general admission to Graduate School, may be admitted to the program. Applicants must score at least 450 on each of the two GRE sections (verbal + quantitative) in order to be considered for admission unless conditional admission is given, and must score a 3.5 or better on the Analytical Writing section. International students must also submit a letter of intent regarding the MHA Program degree and attain the minimum acceptable TOEFL or IELTS Academic Version test scores as stipulated by the Graduate School.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 12 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.