To be successful, you need solid academic knowledge and the capacity to adapt to the luxury industry’s high standards. You will discover how to apply specialist management knowledge while focusing on one of the following: the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry (London), the Luxury Design Industry (New York City), or the Fashion and Luxury Business (Rome).
Access a select network of the best companies in the luxury industry because emlyon business school has always worked closely with the business community in order to provide students with quality internships and job offers, as well as privileged contact with companies. Our partners in the luxury industry include: Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Infiniti, Kempinski hotels, L’Oréal, Lancel Richemont Group, Tag Heuer, Etc.
Careers & Alumni Network
As a student of emlyon business school you will benefit from access to a professional alumni network composing of almost 40,000 graduates across 130 countries.
Furthermore, you will participate in dedicated career service guidance which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc... The Career Service Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific career services include:
- Workshops: Help you to prepare in searching for and obtaining your future internship and career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, luxury week, conferences and expert panels, careers days, vocation days, & more).
MSc approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
emlyon business school is among the 1% of business schools around the world to receive a triple accreditation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- E-learning Management Fundamentals
- Luxury Specialization Courses
- Consumer Lifestyles
- Initiation to the Luxury Industry and Entrepreneurship
The MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing was designed for students with a Bachelor's degree minimum in any field, who wish to build a successful career in the global luxury & lifestyle industry.
Future career paths may include: Insights & Strategies Manager, Brand Manager, Retail Business Analyst, Digital Marketing Project Manager, CRM Executive, Business Developer, Merchandising Executive, etc.
Florence Rollet, Program Director - Is an emlyon graduate and has experienced a fast-moving career managed with great pragmatism and unfailing enthusiasm, all while accepting increasing pressure and responsibilities. She served as the Vice President for Europe for Tiffany and Co. and also spent many years with Parfums Christian Dior (LVMH group) as their Development Director.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for the September 2023 intake.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 35 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or a 4 year Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or a 3 Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
We remind you that this program is delivered fully in English. Therefore, full English proficiency is required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Price includes enrollment charges, administrative costs, and a lifelong membership to the emlyon alumni network. Additional 120€ one-time application fee.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.