Build your career in a challenging business culture
To build your career, you will need solid academic knowledge and the capacity to adapt to the luxury industry’s high standards. You’ll acquire the basics of management, discover how to apply specialist management knowledge and focus on the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry (London) or the Luxury Design Industry (New York City) or Fashion and Luxury Business (Rome).
Benefit from a true international exposure
Master the basics to the Luxury Industry in Paris, distinguish yourself with skills gained in cutting-edge international hubs: London or New York City or Rome and get ready for tomorrow’s challenges in Shanghai. By studying in 3 distinct locations, you will develop a broad view of the global luxury industry and learn how to navigate the specifics of these different business markets successfully.
Meet the real needs of recruiters
emlyon business school has always worked closely with the business community in order to provide students with quality internship and job offers, as well as privileged contact with companies. Our partners in the luxury industry include: Cartier, Chanel, Christian Dior, Infiniti, Kempinski hotels, L’Oréal, Lancel Richemont Group, Tag Heuer, …
Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Luxury Management and Marketing , you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, the luxury week, conferences and expert panels , finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master the Fundamentals
- Initiation to the Luxury Industry and Entrepreneurship
- Transforming Early Makers
- Design Management
- Fashion Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 163 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 or Bachelor's Degree equivalent (Bac+4 equivalent to 240 European credits ECTS)
- A Licence 3 diploma or an equivalent (180 European credits ECTS) with an excellent profile. Limited to 30% of the cohort.
You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the program (minimum Bachelor’s Degree). If you are admitted but did not obtain your degree before December, you may be excluded from the program and won't be able to graduate from emlyon business school.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your programmes advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.