To build your career, you will need solid academic knowledge and the capacity to adapt to the luxury industry’s high standards. You’ll acquire the basics of management, discover how to apply specialist management knowledge and focus on one of the following: the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry (London), the Luxury Design Industry (New York City), or the Fashion and Luxury Business (Rome).
As a student of the Luxury Management and Marketing program from Emlyon Business School , you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community (events include company visits, the luxury week, conferences and expert panels , finance careers days, vocation days, jobs to change the world, “career talks by…” & “learning from alumni”)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Accounting
- Consumer Lifestyles
- Initiation to the Luxury Industry and Entrepreneurship
- Asian business environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 56 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA22666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.