The Business School’s attractive degree in business administration attracts students from the entire country, and has many international students. We educate change agents who can reflect and analyze, and use both digital and scientific tools to solve challenges. The study programme is constantly being developed to adapt to society, business and students' needs. The candidates in this study, which is the Business School’s flagship, report that they are very satisfied with the education. Since its establishment in the 1980s, the Business School has provided both Norwegian, national and international business with highly competent economists/”siviløkonomer”.
The Business programme at Nord University is widely known and gives you a broad and applicable competence that gives you many job opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Our former students work in everything from the banking and finance industry, in accounting and auditing, industry and energy, and in ministries or other public institutions. Several of them are in senior positions or work as consultants, supervisors, and advisors. Several of our former students have also, with great success, developed their own companies. Over the years, the Business School has educated several thousand economists (siviløkonomer), and many of them are currently in leading positions in both Norwegian and international companies.
- Research Theory and Methods
- Valuation and Profitability Analysis
- Innovation and Change Processes
- Strategic Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Branding and Consumer Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 14 other Masters in Management Studies in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Documented proficiency in English language
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent three/four years of financial and administrative studies.
The following requirements for the combination of subjects applies:
A total of 120 credits comprising:
- a minimum of 30 credits of business: management accounting, financial accounting, finance and investment
- a minimum of 30 credits administration subjects: organization, marketing, strategy and management
- a minimum of 15 credits economics: microeconomics, macroeconomics, public finance
- a minimum of 20 credits methodology: mathematics, statistics, scientific method
- a minimum of 7,5 credits ethics, CSR, sustainability
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Bodø
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.