At Freie Universität Berlin, we enable students to develop technical skills in terms of knowledge, heuristics, and problem-solving know-how in Management and Marketing. These skills form the foundation for further education.
In addition, conceptual skills are developed to enable students to structure complex managerial problems. These skills are complemented by the acquisition of social skills through teamwork, group discussions, role-playing, and team projects.
Moreover, an increasingly globalized world demands the integration of social skills into intercultural competence. This particularly involves the ability to successfully operate in different countries, languages, and cultures and to participate in cross-cultural teams. Therefore, the third semester is spent at one of our partner universities abroad.
- Buyer Behavior and Marketing Communication
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Managing Interorganizational Relations
- Empirical Research Methods
- Multivariate Methods of Analysis and Qualitative Research Methods
- Leadership and Organization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 181 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a minimum of 18 credit points in accounting and/or taxation and also with a minimum of 18 credit points in mathematics, statistics, and/or econometrics or an equivalent degree with a minimum of 18 credit points in accounting and/or taxation and also with a minimum of 18 credit points in mathematics, statistics, and/or econometrics.
- Proof of English language skills (level B2 CEFR) or equivalent.
- Applicants are required to show the ability to treat subjects in the areas of Management and/or Marketing under supervision with scientifically sound methods. The Bachelor’s thesis or a term paper of at least 15 pages text may serve as proof of this ability.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Students do not pay any tuition fees, the university only charges semester fees and contributions each semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.