Online Master's degrees in Hydrology & Water Management
- Our picks
- Lowest tuition Fee
- M.Sc. / Part-time / Online16,327 EUR / year1 year
The Master of Science in Environmental and Water Resource from University of Kansas provides further education in up-to-date theory and practical techniques in civil and environmental engineering.
- M.Eng. / Part-time / Online32,721 EUR / year1 year
Apply scientific methods and engineering principles to earth materials and structures with the Geotechnics program at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
- Master / Part-time / Online28,302 EUR / year2 years
Our Water Engineering for Development (Distance Learning) MSc programme from Loughborough University is designed to develop careers for improving the delivery of water supply and environmental sanitation infrastructure and services internationally, with a focus on low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
- M.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus8,086 EUR / year1½ year
To tackle climate change we need a transformation in our relationship with energy. The Sustainability in Energy Provision and Demand Management program from Centre for Alternative Technology explores this on a local, national and international scale.
- M.Sc. / Part-time / Online14,077 EUR / year1 year
The Master of Science in Water Resource Management at California State University, Fresno was developed to meet the growing demand for advanced knowledge in water resources and their use in the urban, industrial, and agricultural environment.
- Postgraduate Certificate / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus30,903 EUR / yearDuration unknown
The Graduate Certificate in Hydrology and Water Resources NDP at The University of Arizona addresses a need to provide specialized education for students new to the field and for practicing professionals in the field of hydrology and water resources.
- Master / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus32,874 EUR / year1 year
Maritime Business Administration and Logistics from Texas A&M University aims to push students interested in maritime business administration to the next level by giving them the skills necessary to tomorrow’s leaders in maritime industry.
- M.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus2,280 EUR / year2 years
The University of Nairobi's Land and Water Management MS program offers a comprehensive exploration of sustainable land and water resource management practices. Join UoN to deepen your understanding of soil conservation, water management strategies, and environmental sustainability, and contribute to effective land and water stewardship for future generations.
- M.Sc. / Part-time / Online, Blended43,492 EUR / year1 year
The Water Resources and Environmental Engineering program at Villanova University presents an engineering view of these fields, although students with science backgrounds constitute a significant portion of the total enrollment.
- M.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus, Blended22,856 EUR / year1 year
The Master of Science in Water Resource Policy at Grand Valley State University will provide you with the foundation to take a leadership role in the development and implementation of future water resource policies.
- Master / Part-time / Online5,227 EUR / year2 years
The Master of Maritime Management (MMM) program at the Memorial University of Newfoundland will build your potential to become a leader in the global marine industry. This program will provide you with a broad understanding of the structure and operation of organizations and the factors that influence business decisions in the context of maritime-based organizations.
- M.Sc. / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus28,245 EUR / year1 year
The Hydrogeology course at University of Strathclyde will prepare you as a functional hydrogeologist to meet the needs of: industry, regulators, non-governmental organisations, government, consultants.
- Master / Part-time / Online28,302 EUR / year3 years
Our Water Management for Development (Distance Learning) MSc programme from Loughborough University is designed to develop careers managing water supply and environmental sanitation infrastructure and services for low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
- Master / Full-time, Part-time / Online, On Campus16,859 EUR / year1 year
Maritime Business Administration and Logistics from Texas A&M University at Galveston aims to push students interested in maritime business administration to the next level by giving them the skills necessary for tomorrow’s leaders in the maritime industry.
- Master / Part-time / Online2,159 EUR / year1 year
You want to work collaboratively to analyze how development impacts the ecological, economic, social and cultural aspects of coastal and marine areas and deliver sustainable solutions. We offer a master degree in Marine Studies (Marine Spatial Planning and Management) at the Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- M.Sc. / Part-time / Online8,837 EUR / year2 years
This two-year Shipping Operations programme at Solent University is ideally suited to maritime professionals who are hoping to move into shore-based management positions.
- Master / Full-time, Part-time / Online17,127 EUR / year1 year
The Water Security MWS program offered at University of Saskatchewan is a cross-disciplinary, project-based and professional-style program that may be completed in 12 months of full time study.
- Master / Part-time / Online16,503 EUR / year1 year, 9 months
The online Master of Environmental Science: Hydrology and Water Security program from University of Oklahoma is a 32-credit hour graduate degree, created through a partnership between four academic units spanning three colleges