The Hydrogeology course at University of Strathclyde provides you with the theoretical and practical skills to succeed in a career as a hydrogeologist.
Graduates with an MSc in Hydrogeology are in very high demand as there is an expected shortage of hydrogeologists that will continue for the next decade.
Additionally, throughout the world, the issue of water scarcity, water security, water economics and health and sanitation all rely on high-quality hydrogeology knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Geochemistry
- Aquifer Mechanics
- Contaminated Land
- Global Water Policy
- Groundwater Flow Modelling
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods
- Site Investigation & Risk Assessment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Hydrology & Water Management View 71 other Masters in Geology in United Kingdom
A first-class or second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) in earth sciences, civil engineering, environmental engineering or related disciplines.
- Lower degree classifications might be considered if there is strength elsewhere (for example, relevant work experience, excellent final project/dissertation, very strong academic letter of reference, very strong application statement linking with career goals).
International21850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8850 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Rest of UK: £9,250
- £4,200 (Distance Learning per 60 credits)
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.