In the Master in International Management you will focus on:
- Effective and ethical management and leadership in a complex international environment;
- The interaction between economic policy, financial markets and institutions in an international business context;
- Strategy, corporate social responsibility, ethics and human behaviour, as key aspects of international management;
- The role culture and incentives play in the behaviour of managers, firms and governments in cross-border interactions;
- Developing the ability to effectively adapt and operate in any international working environment in many different fields and organisations.
The International Management programme at Utrecht University prepares you to work in a global corporate environment in which you will use your new knowledge and skills dealing with issues such as global marketing and finance, supply chain management, cross cultural management, and foreign market entry strategies.
The multidisciplinary approach of this and all U.S.E. Master’s programmes, along with a high level of internationalisation, offers you advantages in your international management career.
As a graduate of this programme you will find that you are well prepared for a range of different careers. Graduates from the programme have gone to work in a number of different institutions and sectors.
Accredited by the NVAO - Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders.
- Empirical Economics
- Topics in Corporate Finance
- International Strategic Management
- Competitive Strategy
- Multinational Corporate Finance
- Frontiers Of International Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies International Business View 46 other Masters in International Business in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BSc of a research university in Economics or Economics and Business Economics preferably with some degree of specialisation in International Management. The Admissions Office assesses all international credentials according to the credential evaluation criteria of the Nuffic (the Netherlands Organisation for international cooperation in Higher Education), and advises the Admissions Committee on this subject;
- A good command of English. Check the specific English proficiency requirements below.
- You must have solid and demonstrable knowledge in the following fields:
- Corporate Finance
- Econometrics or Advanced Statistics
International17500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Utrecht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.