On our International Finance and Economics MSc, you will learn:
- to understand the impact of finance and financial markets on the wider global economy
- with an emphasis on development and application rather than formulae.
You’ll study financial and monetary economics as well as technical aspects, such as corporate finance and financial econometrics.
And without needing extensive prior knowledge, you’ll gain the technical and analytical skills for a career in international finance.
Why choose this course?
- 1st in the UK for graduate prospects in Finance and Accounting (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- Top 50 in the world for Business and Economics (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
- Gain the quantitative and economic skills to give you an edge in your financial career – whether in government, consultancy, banking or with an NGO.
International Finance and Economics degree offered at University of Sussex gives you essential skills and knowledge for a career in international finance.You develop transferable technical and analytical skills that are in demand in the finance industry and learn about the uses of finance in:
- developed and developing countries
- financial and monetary economics
- more technical aspects such as corporate finance and financial econometrics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied International Finance Project
- Analytical Methods for Finance & Business Economics
- Corporate and International Finance
- Finance for Development
- Financial and Time Series Econometrics
- Monetary Theory and Policy (Masters)
- Money, Macro and Banking
- Quantitative Methods for Finance & Business
- Research Methods for International Finance and Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 797 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above.
- Subject-specific requirements
Your qualification should show evidence of your ability in either economics or quantitative subjects such as mathematics or statistics. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International20950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11950 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £11,950 per year for full-time students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.