The Annual Research Symposium features guest speakers and student research presentations. A weekly journal club and monthly seminars draw on the knowledge and diversity the campus offers in molecular and cell biology. The Animal Molecular and Cellular Biology program is offered at University of Florida.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Animal Molecular and Cellular Biology Courses :
- Individual Study
- Grant Writing
- Applied Ruminant Reproductive Management
- Animal Nutrition
- Reproductive Biology Seminar and Research Studies
- Experimental Techniques and Analytical Procedures in Meat Research
- Current Concepts in Reproductive Biology
- Principles of Forage Quality Evaluation
- Advanced Methods in Nutrition Technology
- Meat Technology
- Molecular and Cellular Research Methods
- Lactation Physiology of Farm Animals
- Mammalian Endocrinology
- Environmental Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Growth Physiology in Farm Animals
- Current Topics in Equine Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
- The Rumen and Its Microbes
- Physiology in Farm Animals
- Nutritional Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Mineral Nutrition and Metabolism
- Introduction to Statistical Genetics
- Reproductive Physiology in Farm Animals
- Physiology of Reproduction
- Molecular Endocrinology
- Problems in Animal Science
- Supervised Research
- Special Topics in Animal Science
- Graduate Seminar in Animal Science
- Graduate Seminar in Animal Molecular and Cell Biology
- Animal Molecular and Cellular Biology Journal Colloquy
- Supervised Teaching
- Research for Master's Thesis
- Advanced Research
- Research for Doctoral Dissertation
- Graduate Survey of Biochemistry
- Recent Advances in Membrane Biology
- Patents, Product Development, and Technology Transfer
- Biomedical Engineering and Physiology I
- Mammalian Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Physical Biochemistry/Structural Biology
- Recent Advances in Structural Biology
- Recent Advances in Cytoskeletal Processes
- Mouse Genetics
- Human Genetics
- Developmental Genetics
- Applications of Bioinformatics to Genetics
- In-Vitro Fertilization Laboratory Practicum A
- Advanced in-Vitro Fertilization Laboratory Practicum
- Fundamentals of Cancer Biology
- Cell Biology
- Microbial Genetics and Biotechnology Laboratory
- Advanced Techniques in Microbiology and Cell Science
- Advanced Genetics
- Molecular Evolution and Systematics
- Electron Microscopy of Biological Materials
- Statistical Methods in Research I
- Statistical Methods in Research II
- Special Topics in Statistics
- Physiology: Organ Systems
- General Toxicology
- Integrating Veterinary Medicine with Shelter Systems
- Shelter Animal Physical Health
- Shelter Animal Behavior and Welfare
- Special Topics in Zoology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Animal Sciences View 104 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30134 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12740 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.