This intensive Marketing programme from HEC Paris will provide you with the strategic mindset and know-how to maneuver and master today’s rapidly-changing world of marketing, for you to join the next generation of leaders guiding brands through the domain’s transition.
The changes to marketing are two-fold: consumers are demanding more from brands, seeking out ethical practices and authenticity. At the same time, high-tech marketing tools and AI are evolving to radically transform the industry and master marketing data.
The way forward – brought to life in this program – is to rebuild the model, shifting from traditional product promotion to complete ownership, from design to distribution. This allows for a ‘walk the talk’ approach – backing up communication around sustainability, for example, with action – all the while keeping marketers indispensable in the face of technology. How? By transforming students into data-driven, entrepreneurially-minded 360° product strategists.
- The curriculum of MSc Marketing is made up of a set of compulsory core and elective courses that provide our students with all the necessary tools and knowledge required to successfully address today’s main marketing challenges.
- Between April and June, students have access to a wide portfolio of certificates to add a sectorial expertise on top of their curriculum (students already holding a Master’s degree can stop in April to finish their professional thesis and fulfill a professional experience).
Finally, all students must write a Master's Thesis and fulfill a 4-month professional experience requirement in order to graduate.
Top Recruting Companies
- Capgemini Consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data
- Business for Business : Creating Value, Switching to Solutions
- Business for Business : Gaining Access and Engaging Customers
- Business Plan
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Managing a Career in International Marketing and Sales
- Managing Innovation for Growth
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing through Social Media
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Computer Sciences Digital Marketing View 57 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23350 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
EU/EEA23350 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23350 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.