This intensive Marketing programme from HEC Paris trains the marketing leading experts of tomorrow. In a world where customers have taken the lead and question the value generated by brands and products everyday, marketers will be key in addressing all marketing disruptions and developing compelling value propositions within organizations.
The MSc Marketing program educates pioneering marketing managers who can think and make decisions both like a strategist, an entrepreneur, a digital and data-driven analyst and a sustainability-conscious manager.
Top Recruting Companies
- Capgemini Consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design-thinking and product development
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Brand Management
- Data analytics for marketing
- Data manipulation and visualization with R
- Digital marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1- October 20,
- 2- January 6
- 3- March 3,
- 4- April 28
- 5- June 14
DisciplinesMarketing Computer Sciences Digital Marketing View 69 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 EUR per year during .
EU/EEA24650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 EUR per year during .
Living costs for Jouy-en-Josas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.