Our graduates are experienced in providing system, program, research and administrative support in the health and community services sectors, including health promotion and public health; government and non-profit organizations; and primary, home and community care.
Students choose an area of focus in social policy or Indigenous health studies.
You will learn through online courses and required on-campus experiences, and complete your degree with either a culminating report or a thesis.
The course-based Public Health at University of Victoria, British Columbia is completed full-time in 24 months (six terms). Part-time study is also possible.
Areas of focus
- Indigenous health studies
- Social policy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology and biostatistics
- Health promotion
- Social determinants of health
- Healthy public policy
- Public health research
- Public health interventions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Public Policy View 54 other Masters in Public Policy in Canada
- Have an undergraduate degree with a minimum B+ (6.0) average (75-79%) in the last two years (30 units) leading to the undergraduate degree.
- Have completed an undergraduate statistics course at the second year level or above focusing on data analysis (not research methods) with a grade of B or above, within ten years of program entry date.
- Complete the online application. All required documents (including names and contact information for two references, relevant transcripts, resumé/CV and Statement of Intent) should be ready to upload at the time of application.
- Provide references which should come from individuals who can provide a reliable assessment of the applicant’s abilities; academic or professional references are acceptable.
- Provide a Statement of Intent that describes why the applicant is seeking a Master's in Public Health and how the degree relates to their experience, goals and career plans.
International5074 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5074 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National4022 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4022 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.