Students are awarded degrees from two leading Nordic universities and explore the unique energy engineering expertise of these universities through a specialisation track. Graduates know practices, policies and technologies to supply energy at the least financial, environmental and social cost.
The Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering programme from KTH Royal Institute of Technology provides state-of-the-art education in the fields of conventional and renewable energy sources like conventional and new power generation, solar energy, biomass energy, wind power and energy utilization in the built environment by means of economically and environmentally sustainable systems and technologies.
The energy field is an international and dynamic area where well-trained engineers are in constant demand. This is particularly the case for engineers exposed to practices in the Nordic countries. Employment opportunities are very strong. The graduate students could join a diverse range of careers.
- The term ‘sustainable energy engineering' comprises a wide array of practices, policies and technologies (conventional and renewable/alternative) aimed at providing energy at the least financial, environmental and social cost.
- A strong emphasis is placed on dealing with energy engineering tasks with due consideration of technical, environmental and socio-economic issues.
- Another strong emphasize is put on the innovative and entrepreneurial aspects of the energy society, especially related to how existing and new efficiency improvement innovations can be brought to the market in different countries.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Energy View 25 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a Swedish bachelor's degree from an internationally recognised university is required. Students following longer programmes that have completed courses equivalent to a bachelor's degree are considered on a case-by-case basis.
International14543 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14543 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The tuition fee (for the year spent at KTH) for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens studying this programme is SEK 155,000. differ.
Living costs for Stockholm
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.