The Master of Information Management at KU Leuven explores specific management issues in depth to develop the skills required to analyse information, design and manage information systems and fine-tune an IT strategy as part of an overall business strategy.
On completion of your Master's thesis, you can apply these skills within a specific business context. Finally, a wide range of electives enable you to explore specific areas in greater depth, or gain a broader understanding through a multidisciplinary focus.
Our graduates are trained to gain leverage within a company through the strategic use of technology. The analysis and management of information in line with an overall business strategy, bridge vital roles between computer science and business.
Qualities such as strong communication skills, teamwork and group management are therefore more valuable than just technological expertise. Graduates pursue careers as information analysts, project leaders and information technology strategists.
- Business Analysis
- ICT Service Management
- Architecture and Modelling of Management Information Systems
- Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 32 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who have a degree that was not issued by a Flemish institution, must apply for admission first. All relevant information is available through online application instructions.
- The programme is accessible to applicants with a Bachelor's or Master's degree awarded by a university.
Admissibility is evaluated by the faculty on the basis of the required documents provided by the applicant through the official online application procedure.
- A GMAT / GRE test result is to be included in the application. For the GMAT a minimum score of 49 on the quantitative part and an overall score of 600 is required. Alternatively a GRE can be submitted with a minimum score of 160 on quantitative reasoning and 152 on verbal reasoning.
International3900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA961 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leuven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.