International Business – Central European Business Realities programme from University of Economics, Prague a two-year (four semesters) full-time Master’s Program that unique features are consisting of:
- Central and Eastern European focus/specialization within International Business education
- High degree of international diversity in terms of nationalities represented by the student body (students are recruited globally)
- Entire curriculum of study in English
- Suitable for students with a diverse portfolio of undergraduate majors
- Flexibility in three tracks
The program was established to address the specificities and characteristics of the Central European business environment within the framework of the increasing trends of globalization.
It provides students with a comprehensive business education in the main fields of economics, management, finance, marketing and negotiations.
The International Business – Central European Business Realities program (further referred to as the International Business or IB program) is aimed at preparing students for their management tasks and leadership roles in a multicultural entrepreneurial environment, in either national or multinational companies. It provides students with the in-depth knowledge and skills reflecting both global and specific Central European economic and business trends.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability in Business
- Comparative Government of Central and Eastern Europe
- International Marketing
- Information Technologies in Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 12 other Masters in International Relations in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Submit an E-application and fill in all requested columns, and upload required documents in the section “Documents”.
- Recognition of previous university degree. Integral & necessary part of the Admission procedure. Applicant is requested to arrange a proces according personal situation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Student grants are not provided by the university. Students could apply for other grants, e.g. at the Visegrad Fund.
- Students having applied for the governmental grant at the Czech Ministry of Education could not use this grant for studying any study program with tuition fee within in the Czech Republic.
- Students who take part at the double degree program at one of the partner universities (in Lyon, Mainz, Innsbruck, Växjö, Vaasa, Warsaw, Lappeenranta or Geneva) will receive a financial support for one semester according to the valid rules of the University of Economics, Prague.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.