Operations form the basis of every organization, whether in manufacturing, service or non-profit industries. Operations Management and Logistics from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a multidisciplinary field covering a broad spectrum of activities, including:
- Performance management of a group of design engineers
- Building in quality-feedback loops
- Precise prediction of production and delivery performance
- Supply chain management
- Designing information architectures for e-business
As a graduate of this Master’s degree program you will be well prepared for a broad range of positions and careers. Examples include supplier relations manager, quality manager in a production or service company, manager in a hospital or other care institution, consultant in business management or information systems, business analyst and performance manager. Starting your own company or taking a career in research are also among the options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data intensive industries
- Capital goods
- Consumer goods
- Service operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 17 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A sufficient level of academic knowledge, skills and competences.
- A Licenciado / Licenciatura, Titulo de Ingeniero (Superior), Titulo de Arquitecto or Titulo de Graduado degree (obtained after at least 4 years = 240 ECTS of studies) from an accredited university.
- A Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 7.0/10.
- Specific subject related knowledge and skills depending on the program of your choice (see check your eligibility)
- a certain level of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.