Operations form the basis of every organization, whether in manufacturing, service or non-profit industries. Operations Management and Logistics from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a multidisciplinary field covering a broad spectrum of activities, including:
- Performance management of a group of design engineers
- Building in quality-feedback loops
- Precise prediction of production and delivery performance
- Supply chain management
- Designing information architectures for e-business
As a graduate of this Master’s degree program you will be well prepared for a broad range of positions and careers. Examples include supplier relations manager, quality manager in a production or service company, manager in a hospital or other care institution, consultant in business management or information systems, business analyst and performance manager. Starting your own company or taking a career in research are also among the options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data intensive industries
- Capital goods
- Consumer goods
- Service operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We strongly advise that you apply as soon as possible and ensure that your complete application arrives at TU/e by mid April at the latest.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to the Master program Operations Management and Logistics, we require a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline, such as Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Operations Management, or Mechanical Engineering with Industrial Engineering specialization.
- We strictly require all applicants to have acquired proficiency in Calculus, Probability, and Statistics in their previous education. Furthermore, in your previous education you should have gained knowledge in the following areas: Operations research, Production and inventory control, Financial and management accounting, Data and process modeling, and Work and organizational psychology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Various scholarships are open to students wishing to follow a Master's program at Eindhoven University of Technology. A requirement of most scholarships is that you have been admitted to a Master's program before you may apply to the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.