The Master's programme in International and European Law focuses on the role of the European law on the world stage. This programme allows you to focus on one of four specialisations: Business Law, Human Rights and Migration, European Law and Global Affairs or Advanced International and European Law.
Depending on the specialisation you choose, this programme allows you to focus on the contextual aspects of European law, including political and social matters.
Graduates of this programme can find jobs in a variety of different fields:
Lobbying or consultancy
Financial or Multinational institutions
- NGOs or governmental institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International and European Law Advanced
- Business Law
- Human Rights and Migration Law
- European Law and Global Affairs
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, International
Radboud University will still consider EU/EEA applications until 1 July, but we may not be able to offer assistance with accommodation.
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 24 other Masters in European Law in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Law equivalent to the Dutch educational level.
- For the specialisation European Law and Global Affairs: Students with a degree in Politics, Governance, International Relations, Liberal Arts or equivalent, with a substantial number of courses in Law, are also eligible for admission to this specialisation. These students should provide proof of their knowledge of the basic concepts of Law.
- English proficiency
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has led to the temporary closure of test centres, Radboud University currently also accepts the iBT TOEFL Special Home Edition. For all other questions regarding the coronavirus please visit our FAQ.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11471 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11471 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2143 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Radboud Scholarship Programme
- The Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme
- Holland Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships
- StuNed scholarship programme
- Radboud University Medical Center Study Fund
- Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Fund
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.