Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance courses at Temple University meet the career requirements of professionals in the pharmaceutical and related industries. The program provides students with a broad knowledge of the industry, fostering their professional development and preparing them for supervisory and managerial positions.
Ranking: Temple's master's degree in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance is widely recognized as the oldest, most comprehensive, and most respected academic program of its type in the world.
Areas of Specialization: This is a non-thesis M.S. program. Faculty members are specialists in many areas, such as auditing; clinical trial management and operations; global regulation; IND/NDA submissions; manufacturing; pharmaceutical, food, and device law; pharmaceutical labeling and advertising; quality assurance; regulatory affairs; and validation.
Job Prospects: Students find positions in all areas of the pharmaceutical industry, including big Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and generic companies, biotechnology, clinical research organizations, and medical devices and packaging. Employment is also found with government agencies, including the FDA, and healthcare providers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Drug Development
- Quality Audit
- Investigational New Drug/New Drug Application Submissions
- Food and Drug Law
- Good Laboratory Practices
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Advanced Good Manufacturing Practices - Defining "c"
- Good Clinical Practices
- 60 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesPharmacy View 154 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1358 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
In-State1072 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1072 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.