The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies programme at University of Padua explores traditional and forefront disciplines with a specific attention in the design, production and characterisation of innovative drugs, such as biologics and drugs employed in targeted therapies.
Graduates work mainly as expert technicians and researchers in Academia and in medical, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, diagnostic, cosmetic and nutraceutical industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Reactivity And Modelling
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Molecular And Experimental Pharmacology
- Structural Biochemistry
- Bioinformatics And Computational Biology
- Drug Discovery And Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
ONLY for EU applicants or EU-equated.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biotechnology View 4 other Masters in Pharmacy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Biotechnologies or related subjects is required, or proven skills in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Human Anatomy, Histology, Genetics, General, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Industrial and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Applied Pharmaceutical Technology
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.