The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies programme at University of Padova explores traditional and forefront disciplines with a specific attention in the design, production and characterisation of innovative drugs, such as biologics and drugs employed in targeted therapies.
Graduates work mainly as expert technicians and researchers in Academia and in medical, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, diagnostic, cosmetic and nutraceutical industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Reactivity And Modelling
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Molecular And Experimental Pharmacology
- Structural Biochemistry
- Bioinformatics And Computational Biology
- Drug Discovery And Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Biotechnology View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biotechnologies or related subjects or proven skills in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Human Anatomy, Histology, Genetics, General, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Industrial and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Applied Pharmaceutical Technology
- English: level B2 (CEFR) or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.