Brand Management and Communication - IED Milan at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is organised in collaboration with Landor, one of the most important branding agencies at international level. Companies such as Pomellato, Campari, Ducati, Diesel, KFC, Persol, and Lemonsoda, just to mention few, choose to share their values and expertise with IED students, to find a fresh and multidisciplinary point of view and to develop together a strategic project for their brand.
The Master takes place in two editions, the first one in November in Italian and the second in February, in English.
The Master course in Brand Management and Communication is aimed at graduates in humanities, social sciences, economics or scientific disciplines, as well as graduates in creative disciplines from design schools, or professionals with at least two years of experience in the branding field.
In the previous editions, projects have been developed in collaboration with: Pomellato, Campari, Persol, Lemonsoda, Ducati, Diesel, KFC, amongts the others.
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Client Manager
- Other opportunities are advertising and communication agencies as Strategic Planner, Account Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing For Branding
- Branding Advanced
- Brand Communication
- Digital Branding
- Personal Branding
- Business For Branding
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 38 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 17,100
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
In order to support participants in the coverage of the participation fee, IED has activated an articulated system of facilities: partial or total Scholarships on tuition fee; Early Bird are facilitations for students finalizing enrolment by given deadlines.; Financings with the possibility to pay the tuition fee by instalments thanks to agreements with mortgage companies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.