At Intellectual Property and Competition Law from Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) we aim to give our students an extensive selection of courses to allow them to study their preferred area(s) of interest as broadly and deeply as possible. Comprehensive reading and study materials are provided for each course.
Our curriculum is highly comprehensive, covering a wide variety of areas, subject matters, and jurisdictions.
With just 38 students (maximum) per year, our program is much smaller than others. This guarantees intensive interaction between students, professors, and staff, as well as personalized support. Our courses are designed specially for our program and our students.
Graduates with Intellectual Property and Competition Law from Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) will have:
- A globally applicable skill set
- An international network of professional contacts and friends
- An internationally recognized academic degree (LL.M.)
- Excellent career perspectives
- Access to Ph.D. programs, e.g. directly at MIPLC
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Patent Law in Practice
- IP in Global Legal Orders
- European and U.S. Competition Law
- IP and Competition LawPharmaceuticals and IP
- Protection of Biotechnological Inventions
- Patent Licensing
- Media Law
- Oral Advocacy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Master of Laws (LLM) Statistics View 10 other Masters in Statistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent). While most of our students hold a previous degree in law, natural sciences, or engineering, we also welcome stu - dents from other disciplines.
- At least one year of professional experience acquired after the first university or college degree.
- Very good knowledge of English, demonstrated by a TOEFL score of minimum 85 (internet-based), 223 (computerbased), or 563 (paper-based); or an IELTS score of 6.5 or above; or a minimum grade of “C” on the Cambridge CPE.
International32000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National32000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.