The Finance program at Tilburg University provides you with the latest developments in investments and corporate finance. You will learn to determine a firm's cost of capital - how plan mergers and acquisitions - introduce companies on the stock exchange - restructure corporations raise capital for small firms - make portfolio investment decisions - quantify risks and hedge them using various derivative instruments.
Finance in short
Obtain a solid foundation in the principles - and practice - of finance.
- Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world casesduring assignments, simulation games and in-class discussions.
- Specialize in either corporate finance or investment analysis through a wide selection of electives, and by choice of your Master's thesis topic. Or, students can specialize through the CFA or Pensions, Aging and Retirement track.
- Taught by some of the world's leading finance academics, faculty members from the Department of Finance at Tilburg University.
As a Master of Science in Finance you are equipped with a broad knowledge framework in business and specialized knowledge in financial management or investment analysis - a highly attractive profile for companies, banks and consultancy agencies.
Graduates started for example as:
- Consultant at the valuation and business modelling team at EY
- Consultant at First Dutch Advisory
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Empirical Methods in Finance
- Investment Analysis
- The Economics and Finance of Pensions
- Corporate Governance and Restructuring
- Corporate Valuation
- Derivative Securities and Risk Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Global Banking
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Analysis and Investor Behavior
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Data Science Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 71 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You must have a solid academic basis in the following areas in order to qualify for the Master's in Finance:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Management or Marketing
- Academic training
- It is compulsory for this program to submit your GMAT score.
- You need to demonstrate proficiency in English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
FundingPartner Scholarships Tilburg School of Economics and Management (TiSEM)
- Tuition fee waiver (25%) for non-EU students of non-EU partner universities of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.