The MESC+ Master's programme from University of Picardie is led by members of world-renowned research laboratories in the field of energy-related materials, who already collaborate closely in several European and trans-European projects.
FeaturesThis prestigious MESC - Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion Master's programme is taught entirely in English and is characterised by a high level of mobility. Each year, it welcomes around thirty French and international students.
- Advanced Electrochemistry
- Advanced Solid State Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry of Solids
- Bibliographic Thesis Project & Scientific English
- Application of Surface Treatments to Energy Storage
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Materials Science & Engineering Physics View 59 other Masters in Physics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students who have obtained a Bachelor or equivalent (minimum 180 ECTS)
- Students who are enrolled in their Bachelor last year: for these specific profiles, the degree will not be required at the application stage, but a certificate of enrolment from the university of origin.
- And if the applicant is selected, he/she will have to demonstrate further that he/she has graduated by sending a certificate of success + transcripts before 1st September.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Amiens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.